'AEON Education Assistance Project'
The AEON project, currently in its fifth consecutive phase, aims to undertake comprehensive improvements to learning environments for school aged-children to acquire the ability to think and learn for oneself in Hpa-An Township and Kawkareik Township, Kayin State.
The AEON5 project aims to achieve this through;
– Villagers working with ADRA to build community schools together from the planning stage and the schools are suitable for studying and sustainable to manage by the community.
– Educational environment and teachers’ awareness in class management are improved. Parents and communities become interested in school management.
– Teachers and students can have sufficient teaching and learning materials.
– Teachers take training from experts and can use what they learned in their classes to improve the quality.
– Students/Community will understand evacuation procedures and will be able to take appropriate action when natural disaster occur.
Thousand USD Budget