'WinS (WASH in Schools)'
The WinS (WASH in Schools) project aims to deliver equitable, safe, gender-sensitive and climate-resilient drinking water supply services to vulnerable populations, and WASH facilities/services for vulnerable learning centres, child-friendly spaces, schools and health facilities.
This will be achieved through
– Community managed household water connection systems.
– Access to sufficient quantities of safe water for G5 and domestic needs.
– Targeted schools and places of learning have access to basic WASH services with direct support from UNICEF.
– Children benefit from appropriate WASH facilities and hygiene services in 21 schools and places of learning.
– School girls and female teachers have acesss to menstrual hygiene management services.
Thousand USD Budget